I love this gadget! I really do.
No matter how clean you keep your fridge, there is that subtle "fridge" smell that can effect fresh foods, and who wants that?
Not with the Oransi fridge air purifier. Not even a tiny bit. The air in my fridge is super fresh, like the air after the rain fresh. It's nice to open the fridge!
During all the baking and fridge filled with foods during the holidays, it was so nice to know that everything was going to be kept super fresh.
Why an ionic fridge air purifier?
1. Save money – for starters there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent – no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions:
•Turn it on
•Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
I've been using my Oransi Air Purifier since October and have had to change the batteries once. There is a flashing indicator light that lets you know when it's time to change the batteries.
You can purchase Oransi Fridge Air Purifier online at http://www.oransi.com/
One lucky winner will receive their own Oransi Fridge Air Purifier!
Visit Oransi and tell me another product you'd like to try & become a friend @ Wishing Penny via Google Friend Connect. Both parts mandatory to win - thanks :)
*Like/Fan Me @ Facebook ( 3 bonus entries )
*Follow me @jamaise at Twitter & Tweet this : RT @jamaise #GIVEAWAY #WIN - A Oransi ~ Fridge Air Purifier http://bit.ly/fryMct ends1/18 tweet each day for one entry each !
*Blog about this giveaway & leave me the link ( 5 bonus entries)
*Grab my button & tell me where to find it ( 2 bonus entries )
*Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect ( 3 bonus entries )
*Enter any other giveaway here for one entry each
That's 9 entry methods with tons of bonus & a chance for unlimited entries with daily tweets!
Giveaway will end on January 18th at 11 :59 am EST. Winner will be selected using Random .org. I will email the winner & you will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner . Please remember to leave me your email address if it is not visible on your profile so that I can contact you if you win. Good luck to everyone :)
Disclaimer: Oransi provided me with all information and product to review. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.