Ooh yeah! This arrived just in time. Indiana winters are horid and while it has been mild so far, the Spring like weather is giving way to our more typical November tempatures. Snow expected here on Thursday and you can truely feel it.
We live in an older home and our heating dilima is keeping both upstairs and downstairs at a comfortable tempature. If we get the downstairs nice and warm, upstairs feels like an oven. Last year we used a suplemental electric heater but it had to run all the time and it never quite met our needs while driving up the electric bills.
So, you want to hear about the EdenPURE, right? Of course you do. It's lovely. The feeling of the heat is what is so nice. It's a nice relaxed heat. It's not punch you in the face heat - you know the kind that you can feel drying you out. It's toasty warm but mild.
And, after letting it run for a couple hours, it has my whole downstairs warm and toasty. I turned my thermostat down to 64 degrees and am just letting the EdenPURE do it's thing. The furnace isn't kicking on and we are nice and warm! I'm liking this!
The EdenPURE US Personal Heater comes in the decorator color of black with burled wood accents and heats a room up to 350 square feet.
- Electronic Thermostat: range 60 to 80 degrees
- Filter can be cleaned with warm water or a vacuum once removed from the back of the unit
- Modular design - galvanized steel inside
- Poly Carbonate copolymer cabinet
- Rated at approximately 3400 BTU
- Uses specially designed SYLVANIA Infrared Elements
- Uses 1 copper heat exchanger
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Conserves energy compared to most heaters
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) No. E328205
- 60-Day no-risk money-back guarantee/3-year warranty on parts and labor
- 15.5" x 13.25" x 9.875"