It's Winter time here and while we have had a mild one so far, Winter in Indiana means the furnace running and dry air. Dry air means dry noses and chapped lips develop while we sleep.
Not a problem anymore. We keep the Crane humidifier running most evenings upstairs where the bedrooms are and it keeps everyone comfortable. No more dry noses in the mornings :)
I like the features offered by this cutie:
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, dry skin
- 1 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Mists up to 2.1 gallons of moisture per day
- Effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet
- Auto shutoff safety sensor
- Uses less energy than a standard household light bulb
- Does not require a filter
It's well made and the cuteness factor is out of the roof - it's is the perfect functional piece for a child's room.
We chose the owl, but there are lots of other cute guys to choose from.
Definitely one of my favorite product picks from 2011. If you're into practical gifts like I am, the Crane Adorable line is perfect for any little one on up through a collage student. Might not be your first thought when it comes to gift giving, but for Christmas, or a Winter birthday, I think it's a hit!
a Rafflecopter giveaway