From the makers of ThreeLac, now you can help support your kids natural defense systems & help reduce occasional digestive upset with KidsLac.
If you're a healthie like me, you know about ThreeLac. Those deep in the health community, to the novice, regard ThreeLac as the best for digestive health. Many use it to help defend against Candida and fungal overgrowth, although I make no health claims here.
So, when I was offered to try KidsLac by Global Health Trax, I was thrilled. A brand I know & trust offering high quality probiotics for my children. I couldn't wait to get my kids started.
Many kids have a compromised digestive system caused by an imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut. he ecosystem of the gut is important to your health. The problem is that it is very easy to disturb this ecosystem and create an imbalance. In a normal gut, the good bacteria will hold the bad bacteria in balance. Tip the balance and the bad bacteria and yeasts will grow and multiply, causing all sorts of health problems.
The most common way to upset the balance of good and bad bacteria is the use of antibiotics. The good bacteria in your gut are very susceptible to damage caused by antibiotics.
Other things that can damage good bacteria include ingesting too much sugar and processed foods, and even stress. Toxins in our environment – including food preservatives, additives, and colorings – all make it difficult for the good bacteria to thrive.
Support their gut health with KidsLac and improve the immune system, food digestion, nutrient absorption, and gut flora balance.
Unique features of Kidslac
- Five unique strains of friendly bacteria specifically selected and blended to benefit kids digestive systems.
- Contains the DDS-1 strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus which is one of the most studied probiotics on the market.
- Sour apple flavor that kids love ensures that you will not have a problem getting them to take it.
- Easy-to-use stick pack format allows you to pour right into your mouth or pour over cool foods such as apple sauce or yogurt.
- Fun box design looks friendly and inviting to kids.
When we first received KidsLAc, I poured one of the convenient packets into water. When added to water, you can barely taste it. My kids both like to lick it from the palms of their hands. I sprinkle it and they eat it like it's candy! That makes me a happy momma!