Enter new, clinically-proven, Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray.
Halo… All You Need to Protect You and Your Family from the Air You Share This Cold & Flu Season!
Interesting Facts and Additional HaloTM Oral Antiseptic Product Facts
· 75% of daycares, 33% of medical offices and 67% of airplanes have enough airborne viruses to infect someone in one hour
· On an average day, you take about 17,280 breaths - this wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t spend 90% of our time indoors (in other words, there are over 17,000 opportunities a day to breathe in other people’s airborne germs)
· HaloTM Oral Antiseptic Spray is an FDA-monographed oral antiseptic
· The results from independent scientific studies and clinical trials on Halo’s efficacy have been accepted for presentation at and publication by theInfectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) and the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), two of the leading medical societies in the United States
· University Hospitals Case Medical Center Department of Pathology (Cleveland, OH) tested Halo against 11 strains of Whooping Cough (Bordetella pertussis), and Halo completely killed all 11 strains
· Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is portable and perfect for travel (1 fl. oz. size adheres to TSA regulations for carry-on luggage or purse)
· HaloTM Children’s (for children aged two and up) is available in a great tasting grape flavor
· Adults have the option of Halo in berry and citrus flavors
· Halo is alcohol, dye and sugar-free
We have been using Halo for a couple weeks. I popped it in my diaper bag, and I am using it with myself and the kids every time we go into a public setting. So before we get out of the car, I say " let's get our mouth spray!" and mouths open like baby birds. I think my oldest thinks it's like breath spray or something. He's in an argumentative stage and I don't get any argument here.
All I can attest to, is that we haven't gotten sick since using Halo. I don't know if Halo has anything to do with that or not, but I do feel good knowing that I can take action in preventing sickness when I can't control what we're exposed to. Just like when I do grocery shopping, I wipe down the cart, this way, I can lessen our chances.
Halo is a great product to have on hand for the upcoming cold & flu season.
a Rafflecopter giveaway